Daisies

Daisies

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Life is good

Hello, just wanted to share some pictures of cooking, our lovely and sometimes crazy dog, and a picture my daughter made of our "future" farm. Oh how I want to get that mini farm/extended garden for us. I am hoping that once Jason and I are both done with school we can get settled wherever our jobs take us and start looking at some land...here's to hoping. Tomorrow I will share some of our past weekend. I may have to do it in two parts because there are a ridiculous amount of pictures from our trip to the GA aquarium. We had a blast and I feel a residual sense of peace and happiness from our family time together. The hours I have been working every week this year and the time away from the family have taken a toll on me and I just won't do it anymore. Thank you very much.  The food in the pictures are: Corn on the cob, Vegan tofu cutlets marinated with "John's Pineapple Ginger BBQ sauce", Roasted Potatoes seasoned with garlic & smoked paprika & italian seasoning, Vegan BBQ Baked Beans, and a lovely Banana Bread. It was all very yummy.










Peace, Yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment