10 Things I am thankful for this week:
1. Beautiful kids dressed as Thor and Punk Rock Fairy.
2. A casserole dinner party with lovely friends and lovely conversations.
3. Getting out of my funk and finally finding inspiration to cook and bake for the family. Curried Butternut Squash & Apple Soup, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins, Banana Choc Chip Bread. (I will add recipes to my recipe tab tomorrow)
4. Pumpkins carved by kids and Oma.
5. A quiet house after everyone is put to bed.
6. A good book.
7. Almost finished scarves and the casting on of socks.
8. A bountiful fridge, because there are so many people that aren't able to feed their families three times a day.
9. The cooler weather and the thoughts of snuggling, crafting, holidays, family time, and peacefulness.
10. A health scare and a trip to the ER, not being the worst thing imagined.
What are you all thankful for??