Ten Things I'm loving right now:
1. Crunchy sprouts...enjoyed in a pita with hummus and veggies.
2. Rian acting like a zombie in 3D glasses.
3. Ashleigh getting super crafty with the sewing by making a glasses case for her daddy.
4. Fresh basil shells and veggies from the tailgate market.
5. Our bounty from the tailgate market this morning.
6. Beautiful yellow flowers from the tailgate market.
7. Homemade pizza, made with a no rise, no wait pizza dough...yumm.
8. Dinner from PF Changs last Thursday bought by one of my best friends, thanks Jeanine.
9. Hotel and tickets to aquarium bought for our weekend in Atlanta.
10. Family time, family time, family time.
Those are the ten things I am loving right now, just to name a few. What about you?