Daisies

Daisies

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday Wanderings






A slightly cranky boy, who dressed himself this morning, just before heading off to daycare. A local consignment where I didn't find that perfect chair for my craft table. Fabric & Foam Outlet where I scored some "Peter Rabbit" buttons, a book about knitted slippers on clearance, and some polka dot fabric. A local bookstore/cafe, so quaint and lovely. Some spring flowers in the neighborhood. A treasure found, I love that I found a small birdbath for my small balcony. Other than all of my wandering about today, because sometimes a mama needs some alone time, I paid all of our bills through the handy dandy internet and even did a little bit of cleaning around the house. All in all a lovely productive day off.
Peace, Yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment