Daisies

Daisies

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Weekending

This weekend has been wonderful so far. There has been a lot of baking, cooking, relaxing, dating, and even some jumping up and down by momma herself. I made my favorite banana bread recipe, with chocolate chips ofcourse, zucchini bread, vegetarian pigs in a blanket, and two calzones; broccoli, onion, cheddar and onion, tatsoi spinach, goat gouda. Everything came out delicious. We also went to story time to enjoy some easter reading and delicious coffee for me. When I got home, I received a package which caused me to jump up and down in joy. I finally received the "Naturally Fun Parties for kids" by Anni Daulter. It is full of celebration, recipes, projects and beautiful pictures. I have the pleasure of reviewing this book, so there will be more on this book at a later date. We had some time to kill before my date, so I decided to get some homemade snacks made for the family. Nothing like delicious homemade goodness. We sent the kids out to parents night out at their aftercare and enjoyed some alone time. We relaxed for a bit and then went to dinner at Pomodoros restaurant. Wonderful Italian/Greek food. I have to work tomorrow, but I'm hoping for a great day to finish off my beautiful weekend. Notice my little man's hair...I cut that, trying to get one step closer to self sustainability.







Isn't the cover of this book gorgeous. I can't wait to try out some of the ideas. Time to get some sleep.
Night, Yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment