Daisies

Daisies

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lovely lovely kids











I thought I would try a different format and see how I like it. What do you think? Pictures first and words second. I find the transition from words to pictures difficult sometimes, so I thought why not pictures first. Everyone likes pictures anyway. Ashleigh likes to help Rian with his homework, but sometimes she takes over for him and then I have to intervene. She is a good big sister though and they both really love eachother most of the time. We had some spaghetti earlier this week or "Pusgetti" as Rian calls it. That is one of their favorite meals and it was a rare just me and the kids night. There has also been a lot of lounging going on. My energy levels have been pretty low this week, so the kids and I have been enjoying "Wild China" on the nights when I don't have school. That is our dog, Molly, lounging on our bed and Rian in his favorite position watching some TV. Oh I do love that position, he is just so stinkin cute. I promised Rian that we would make muffins together...he always asks to do this when I am home at night, it doesn't always happen though, so he got really excited that we could do this tonight. I have been seriously craving banana chocolate smoothies recently, so I thought why not make a Banana Choc Chip Muffin. I even ate one after I made them. They are super duper yummy and just a recipe that I got from AllRecipes.com. I just modified it by adding chocolate chips. Delicious. I cherish these moments in the kitchen, creating together. Both of the kids love to be in the kitchen...I guess that is normal since we as culinary professionals spend so much time in the kitchen.
I hope you guys are creating yummy things in the kitchen too.
Night, Yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment