Daisies

Daisies

Monday, December 16, 2013

Morning

Most mornings around here are a chaotic blur as we all rush to get ready for school or work, but some mornings are peaceful and relaxed. I had one of those mornings today. I have a hunch the fact that I had the day off and the school semester is over for me may have had something to do with it. We had a beautiful sunrise and I just sat in the living room watching the bare trees sway while drinking two cups of Yogi tea. It was fabulous. I even made fresh squeezed orange juice for the whole family, which is just what we needed during this "sick" season. I am not a morning person at all, but since I have to wake up around 6am most days for the kids, there is nothing like having some peace and quiet. I am hoping for lots more of these mornings and maybe one day I WILL be a morning person?


Fresh OJ and Oatmeal made with bananas & a drizzle of honey for my son.

Dawn through the window.

Dawn from outside...those are the trees I watch sway back and forth, by the way I love trees.

Knitting with my pup at my side.
Time for me to knit a few rows and then head back into sleep land.
Peace, Yasmin

1 comment:

  1. enjoy your down time. I will buy some oranges today! I made some onion gravy inspired by your lovely food and it was amazing!! I'm really chuffed. Heather x

    ReplyDelete