Daisies

Daisies

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Lovin' in the Summertime

We have been having amazing weather here. There is the threat of rain on an almost daily basis, but it just stays beautiful every single day. It is so hot, but all I want to do is stay outside...all I need is someone to clean my house, please. By the way, loving this time of year. My days off are actually spent enjoying time with the kids since they are now out of school, yay. Sometimes I think how great it would be to home school them, so I can have more time with them. I do know that the kids both enjoy the social aspect of school though, at least for now. Ok off on a tangent again, sorry. I also love the fireflies, sunny hot days, cocktails, hikes, iced tea & ice cream.
Found this beautiful moth while on a walk with the pup the other morning. Unfortunately it was already dead, but on the upside I was able to get some great pictures.



Made some kale chips and vegan herb potato salad.


My current summer cocktail...gin, organic Volcano limeade, and champagne....yummm.


One of the best things about summer is spending time out on the porch with the hubby and the pup...yep life is pretty great right now.
Peace, Yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment