Daisies

Daisies

Friday, June 6, 2014

Para para paradise

Had another fabulous day off. I started the day off with a huge list of things to do as usual. I did make some head way on the list, but not as much time was spent in the kitchen or inside the house cleaning as wanted/needed. More time was spent outside again and luckily I was able to spend that time outside with the rest of the family planting more seeds and just enjoying the beautiful sun. We checked out a whole bunch of insects around the house as well. My little man is fascinated with all living things and truly seems to have a way with them. Today there was a moth (I think) outside on the railing of the deck and it would fly away and come back to the same spot over and over. Eventually the moth starting flying onto my son's hand and then onto his head and he would walk around with this moth on him. He was totally enamored with this moth and when we had to go inside to clean up, he kept asking about the moth and if he was ok. I really think he would thrive as a veterinarian one day...I can dream right.




The pup enjoying the outdoors too.




We have these daddy longlegs all over the place right now, blech.

Fireflies.


Basil, Cilantro, Oregano, Sage planted.

Summer cocktail time, inspired by Amanda over at Soulemama. This one is iced tea, agave, and pear vodka. It was ok, but I could definitely use some recipes if anyone has them??

I also made a yummy vegetable coconut curry casserole topped with biscuits. It has been a long time since we all were home to have dinner together and really way overdue. Another great day off, my only complaint is that there really aren't enough hours in the day. Can't wait for my next day off.
Peace,
Yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment