Daisies

Daisies

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 2012

The first month of this year has been full of happiness and exciting new things. My lovely hubby made chocolate chip cookies, my lovely daughter turned nine years old, my son got a haircut, and I went back to school. For my daughter's birthday, I took her and a couple of her little girlfriends to afternoon tea at the lovely Chelsea's Tea room. She also got to get her nails painted for the grand event. It was very girly and all in all a very chill and successful birthday celebration. I did not make any actual out loud resolutions, but I do have a few unsaid resolutions in my mind...health, school, family time, knitting and finishing atleast twelve projects this year.










I also made broccoli cheddar quiche on the last day of this month...perhaps I am getting my home cooking groove back. Looking at these pictures of the birthday celebration makes me want to go for delicious afternoon tea and some lovely earl grey tea. Yummmm. Off to knit and drink a spot of tea.

Yasmin


1 comment:

  1. Oh what a wonderful celebration! I cannot believe Ashleigh is nine... wow. Looks like you guys had a great time, so girly! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete