Daisies

Daisies

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday Yarn Along!

I am joining in this week with Ginny at Small Things for the yarn along. Two of my favorite hobbies, when I have time, are knitting and reading. This week I am cheating slightly, because the book is not actually a book, but it is Debbie Bliss's Spring/Summer 2012 magazine that I just received. I am so excited about this particular edition, because it is full of stripes and summery knits. There are probably about ten different patterns I want to try in there, oh my. I just have to choose which one first. The knitting is of my first pair of socks and they are knit flat and finished off with an invisible seam. They have been pretty quick to knit up and hopefully with the help of some knitting experts at my favorite local yarn shop, Yarn Paradise, I should be able to finish them next week sometime. I am very excited by my socks and have been given the advice to never knit them flat again, because finishing is the hardest part. Ok we shall see.


Ok back to some late night knitting with a beer in my other hand.
Peace, Yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment