Daisies

Daisies

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spring Birthdays

On April 8, my little man turned 7. I know I know, it has been over a week and I haven't posted anything about it. Well, life has been super busy. I am coming to the end of my NA class and I also only have three more weeks of school, which means finals are right around the corner. Yup, busy. We had a pretty low key birthday. Jason was at school all night on that Monday, so I took the kids to a place called "Mountain Play Lodge", where there are bouncy houses and play areas and dress up. They had a ton of fun and afterwards Jason was able to join us for Rian's choice of a pizza dinner out. I wasn't able to make anything for him, but we did get him some sunglasses and a skateboard, which he has been asking for a very long time now. Anyway, low-key just the way I like it. We ended the night at one of our favorite place, the bookstore, to eat a big slice of Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, yummm.
Peace, Yasmin
P.S. I can't guarantee that I will post regularly in the next couple of weeks, but I will try.














No comments:

Post a Comment