Daisies

Daisies

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Pool time

The kids started swimming lessons this week. Oh how they love to swim and now they are guaranteed to be able to swim Monday through Thursday. They are both doing quite well and will be moving up to the next level for the next session and I am able to breathe a little easier knowing that their swimming confidence is growing. These swim lessons have also provided an unexpected opportunity for me, planned knitting time. Yay.








I love that the swim classes are only four to five kids a class, which gives all of the kids plenty of swim lesson time. My favorite picture is of Rian jumping with his feet in the air. That picture is the epitome of childhood fun. Love it. That is another picture of the cowl I started yesterday, with a little bit better detail on the deep red color. Unfortunately soon after that picture was taken, I realized that there was a mistake somewhere, so I ripped it all out and started all over again. Oh well, at least there will be plenty of knitting time next week during swim classes. OK off to bed...speaking of bed, I really need to start going to sleep earlier on nights that I don't work.
Peace, Yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment