Daisies

Daisies

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Quilt Show!

 

This morning I grabbed my daughter and headed on over to the Asheville Quilt Show. It was our first time attending and I am so glad we did. Absolutely beautiful quilts and lots of inspiration for my daughter and I. We haven't ever made a quilt before, but we do like our share of embroidery and we saw plenty of that as well. Without further ado,
 
Loved this one.














Loved this one too.

All of this embroidery was done by hand, amazing.

This one was my absolute favorite.



Today was the perfect mix of activity and quiet time at home...more Saturdays like this please. It was also decent weather for knitting while watching Rian play soccer, yes! We ended the day with a trip to the bookstore for a little treat. We were hoping for Pumpkin Cheesecake, but unfortunately it was all sold out, so I chose a maple walnut scone to go with our Pumpkin Spice Soy Latte. Delicious. Time for a little bit of "Mountain Men" and knitting.
Peace, Yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment