Daisies

Daisies

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

In my free time...






In my free time...I like to enjoy the outdoors in my Toms, I also like to cook and bake a lot. This week I made a beautiful salad using greens and goat cheese from the farmers market, pizza with arugula, spinach and dough from the farmer's market, avocado chocolate muffins, vegan banana choc chip bread, and a dinner of Eggs Florentine, veggie sausage, and pasta from the farmer's market. We are only part way into the week and I hope to make pita, falafel, and bread at some point. I am a chef by trade and for the most part do a good amount of cooking at work, but I love love love cooking wholesome from scratch food for my family. We are trying to get to a point where we are buying much less packaging and hopefully with the tailgate markets and a farm eventually, we can reach our goal. Packaging = unneccessary waste, we all need to strive towards reducing our waste.
Peace, Yasmin

1 comment: