Daisies

Daisies

Monday, April 11, 2011

A post a week late

This is about my weekend wanderings a week late, so this does not pertain to the last two days, but to the weekend before that. Why, do you ask? As the weekend before was inventory and then the week after was a lot of work trying to tie up loose ends before my vacation, I just did not find the time to do a post. Anyway here are my weekend wanderings for the week ending April 3rd.







The first ladybug spotted of the season, the first company softball practice of the season, the first 5K of my race season, the first incredibly nice day of the season (it was in the 80s for my race!), the oldest dog at the race (18yrs young), and my first adrenalin rush of the season! I hope everyone gets to experience a lot of exciting firsts.
Peace, Yasmin

1 comment: