Daisies

Daisies

Friday, October 14, 2011

This Moment

I am once again joining in "this Moment", inspired by Soulemama to capture a moment from this week or the past that was especially cherished by me and my family. I truly believe that everyone should try to enjoy the moments in life as much as possible, so if you don't do something similar to this now, try it out and you may be surprised that in all the crazy rush that life is right now, there still are some really beautiful moments each and everyday.

This one is actually from quite a while ago...a farm tour that we took. This picture right here tells me that we need to get a farm asap, so my daughter can enjoy her goats:-)

Yasmin

1 comment:

  1. The picture is perfect. I especially love the hat!

    http://othersideofanna5.blogspot.com/2011/10/this-moment.html#more

    ReplyDelete