Daisies

Daisies

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Apple Picking Time!

It is apple picking time!
Let me start off this post by letting you all know that I just about had a panic attack when for some reason my camera's memory was showing no pictures whatsoever. How could I not have any pictures from our apple picking trip. I was just about to throw my camera at the wall when I decided to fool with the memory card and check it one more time. Yes...there were pictures! So without further ado, apple picking pictures.





We were very lucky with the abundance of apples this year. It was a bit hot, but the lack of crowds more than made up for that.
 


The kids loved playing in the playground and walking through the bamboo forest trail.
 





At the end of the nature trail we got to visit these lovely animals.
 

We saw many of these gorgeous butterflies.
 




Lovely view from the top of the mountain. This is why we love this orchard, views, wonderful donuts, and plenty of apples.
 

We are eating more comfort food while noticing that fall is truly right around the corner.
 
When I got home, this lovely African basket was waiting for me. This is the basket that I won through another blog. Far From Harm Farm. It was a wonderful day and very tiring.
Off to bed, Yasmin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment