Yasmin's 2013 New Years Resolutions
- I want to work towards being a comfortable spinner.
- I will adopt Vegan only Mondays.
- I want to visit my sister in Colorado.
- I want to get only As or Bs as my grades in school.
- I will only buy Local Small Farm Organic Eggs. (I got vegucated the other night and was opened up to the fact that these large organic corporations that you see normally in grocery stores, really are not any better with the way that they treat their animals. I mean think about it, how else can they provide to so many stores throughout the US, unless they are cramming their chickens into very confined spaces.)
- I plan to sign up for atleast one Sporting event to compete in this year.
- I want to get this household organized.
- I want to concentrate on spending more quality time with my family.
I received a new camera as my Birthday/Christmas present from my mother. I was finally able to set it up and play with it a bit.
The gloomy day outside and rain droplets on branches of trees.
A tea kettle for Christmas from one of my sisters...I have been drinking tea practically everyday.
Just having some camera fun.
A Black Eyed Pea stew over quinoa for our dinner and for good luck.
A little bit of bread baking since the kids go back to school tomorrow.
My beautiful Ashford Elizabeth wheel...yes I realize the Christmas decor needs to come down.
I wish you all a Happy New Year.