Daisies

Daisies

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day out at the Biltmore

The other day we woke to a gorgeous sunny day, so we decided to take full advantage of being outdoors. I packed a picnic and we drove on over to the Biltmore Estate for a day of fun in the sun. They have a farm with a petting zoo and acres and acres of beautiful land. We didn't go into the house this time since it started to rain, but we have an annual pass so we can go back at anytime. Today is another cloudy/rainy day, so I think I will finally take care of the cleaning that I have been planning to do. It all works out perfectly since we are leaving for the Florida Keys on Friday for an extended family vacation for nine lovely days. I can't wait. It has been way too long since we have been to the beach. Well I am off to get cooking and cleaning.
Peace, Yasmin














No comments:

Post a Comment