Daisies

Daisies

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year New Resolutions

So I decided today that I would like to start a blog...why not, I have somewhat become addicted to the blogging of certain crafty mamas out there and I think I may have plenty to share as well. So that, I decided is one of my resolutions. My other resolutions as of now are to be crafty atleast once a week, omit all animal products from my diet, to participate in my second triathlon, and to cherish all the moments in life. Ofcourse the normal resolution of losing weight is on the list as well, but I try not to dwell on that as a resolution, because it truly is an ongoing battle. Now on to yummy stuff, today we had spicy veggie sausage and potato burritos and a fruit smoothie for breakfast, "Flying Frog" Coconut Pumpkin Soup and carolina slaw for lunch, Sauteed garlic pinenut Kale for a snack, and Nori Veggie Rolls for dinner. Yumm yumm yummers. I also started a cleanse yesterday, eek! This is a one week rapid cleanse and my colon is definitely reacting to the cleanse today, but I will spare all the gross details. This will be the year of healthiness and happiness and lots of love. I hope all of you out there have lovely dreams for 2011 as well.
Peace, Yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment