Daisies

Daisies

Friday, January 14, 2011

This Moment

Joining in with Soulemama in "this moment" to show a moment from this week that I cherish. As some of you know, one of my many resolutions is to cherish "the moments" in life, so how fitting is this weekly post. My gorgeous little guy, being goofy as always.


I know some may have noticed the absence of my blogging this week...oh how could this be for an enthusiastic newbie to blogging. Well folks life has been quite crazy this week, with school cancellations, crazy weather, banquets, meetings, and cooking frenzy. So as a way to stress less, which is another of my resolutions, I decided not to stress about the blogging and to just concentrate on the day at hand. I swear I will try to be better.
Peace, Yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment