Daisies

Daisies

Monday, December 17, 2012

Grateful

I watch the rain outside. The chickpea curry simmers in the kitchen, while I listen to Radiohead and the Pixies. I think about how incredibly lucky I am to have a wonderful family that loves me. I am reminded of this constantly when my kids tell me they missed me or when my husband hugs and kisses me. I have been reminded of this a bit more this past weekend as some families in a little town in Connecticut come to terms with not being able to spend just one more second with their loved one. Yes, I am truly blessed to have the life that I have. I hope these families can find peace in their hearts over time and know that we grieve with them. Hug your loved ones a little tighter tonight, I know I will be.
Peace, Yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment