Daisies

Daisies

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Giving Thanks

I figured since it is December 1st, I should do a post about our Thanksgiving day and food. Tomorrow I will post about decorating for Christmas, which is what we actually did today.



On Thanksgiving my day started with a mimosa ofcourse! I got Korbel Rose Sparkling Wine...I actually visited that winery when I was in California a couple of years ago. It was an awesome winery and a yummy mimosa, served in a Steelers cup...because there has to be football on Thanksgiving and that was about all the football that we enjoyed on that day.  Scrambled Eggs, Vegan Sausage, Toast, and cinnamon buns. Yumm.
 



Mashed potatoes, a vegan field roast en croute, garlicky sauteed green beans, and some vegan gravy...all enjoyed by a very excited little boy.
 
...and just because it is actually December 1st, here is our first Christmas card of the season. I don't think I need to actually mention that this was a card sent to us by a computer repair shop that Jason had gotten repairs from before. The card is pretty though, right. Hope you all are having a joyous holiday season.
Peace, Yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment