Daisies

Daisies

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Keep Calm Craft on {Crafting on}

I am joining in today with Nicole over at Frontier Dreams to share some crafting going on in this house. Like her, I think crafting keeps me sane and is my main stress reliever. Last night I finished my first hat and it turned out beautifully. This happens to be a gift for someone (ssshhhhh don't tell).


My son graciously modeled it for me and for you guys. I really do love the colors in this Malabrigo yarn...I'm sorry but I don't remember what the color was called. On a side note, my husband and I went to purchase our textbooks for college yesterday and the total combined was just over $1000! Can you believe how ridiculously expensive school books are, thank god for our Pell Grants. For my classes I only had to buy three textbooks, but they were all atleast $150 each. This is why I need crafting to keep my stress levels down. I also wanted to let you know that the pattern was from the Yarn Harlot and it is called Lorne's hat, but just to warn you, you have to do the rib pattern for 30cm before decreasing.
Hope you like it, Yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment