Daisies

Daisies

Monday, August 20, 2012

What's Cooking?

The fact is, I cook a lot and I also happen to cook for a living and I attended a prestigious culinary school with the likes of Julia Child as alumni. I love love love to cook and though I may end up choosing a different career path in the future, which is more condusive to a family life, I truly love to cook for my family and friends. I started noticing that food is featured constantly in my blog, so I thought why not do a weekly Monday "What's cooking?" post.
So, here is what is cooking today...



Mexican Lasagna! I used corn tortillas as the noodles and used left over potato, black bean, corn mexican mix as the filling. I used a good quality canned enchilada sauce and taco sauce as the marinara. Topped off with Mexican Blend cheese. It turned out wonderful and was a great hit with the family. There was nothing saved for leftovers. Yumm.
Please feel free to share what's cooking in your kitchen through the comment section.
Peace, Yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment